Wednesday 30 January 2013

Top 5 Photoshop Fails (1)

Knowing how to work with Photoshop software is not everyone’s profession. It needs at least two weeks training to master it, if you are a genius. However, doing simple things with this software does not need expertise and is not time-consuming. Meanwhile, sometimes doing these simple things by some photoshoppers! really suck. And I don’t understand why some people can make such big mistakes in photoshopping famous photos like advertisements and magazine pictures. At least there must be some people to supervise these masterpieces!! before publishing. Or at least Microsoft should hire someone to do so for his ads.Maybe I am too fussy about this issue. Anyway, let’s look at our Top 5 of these ads.

5. Skinny or deformed?

- I used to think that models are really sexy. But with this photoshopper’s mistake, I just changed my mind 

4. On-legged model

- please do not say that the lost leg is camouflaged by the other leg cause I can never believe.

3. Poland’s white businessman with black hand.

 - maybe the businessman is half Indian, half Polish Anyway, if Microsoft is still searching for better photoshopper to substitute, I can take it 

2. Who is than hand for?

- I love her face and body and I like to date her but I am scared if the hand is always with her, I don’t want love triangle 

1. knees’ underpants?


- Does these underpants designed for knees? I think it was better to add one more item for the selection in addition to size and color: “what part of body for?”

Click the following link to see the other selected  Top 5 Photoshop Fails:
Top 5 Photoshop Fails (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment